Stainless Steel Kitchen Benchtops
Want a kitchen benchtop that is easy to clean, long lasting, and looks great?
Talk to Paramount Stainless
Here at Paramount Stainless, we have been building commercial kitchens and kitchen fittings for many years. Because we custom fabricate everything, we can work with your space to create an efficient, functional kitchen. Through the positioning of your appliances to maximising bench space, we will help you create your ideal commercial kitchen. Restaurants, cafes, bars, schools, clubs, wharekai, takeaway shops – we do them all!
- kitchen builds/remodels using 3D design
- Extraction hoods, fans and ducting
- Stainless workstations and benchtops
- Shelving – wall mounted or under-bench, microwave and salamander racks
- Stainless wall linings and panels
- All types of kitchen repairs, basic or advanced
- We'll even panel beat your pots!
- Custom designed bar fittings
- Impressive stainless countertops and benches
- Speed Rails & Ice Wells and custom sinks
- Glass rack storage modules and support frames
- Bar kick plates and foot rails
SS Butlers Sink
SS Kitchen Bench Top
SS Custom Design
SS L Shaped Bench
SS Bench Top
SS Bench Top and Servery
Stainless Steel Servery
SS Bench Top
SS Bench Top
SS Bench Top
However your kitchen works, we can create a benchtop to fit
There are many bench edge options available to create the best bench to suit your kitchen and the way you work in it.
- Choose your polish or texture. Each polish gives a different look to your surfaces. Textures give a uniqueness not found in other surface types.
- You can have a whole kitchen in stainless or mix and match with other surface types. Main benches, islands benches, sculleries or hobtops.
- We can produce benches in any shape – angled, curved, whatever!
- You can choose from many bowl options to suit your needs.
- Waterfall ends are a specialty at Paramount
What will the edge of your bench look like?
There are numerous options for bench edges. The Square-edge is fashionable and available in any depth from 10mm. The traditional Bullnose edge is still popular also.
Half edges can be made too – if you like the straight edge but wish it to taper away with a Shark-edge bottom, we can do it.
All benches can have an anti-spill slope added to them.
What type of finish will your benchtop have?
There are many different polishes you can have your top in, from the standard rotary brush finish to a high mirror polish, you can create a great look in your kitchen.
Paramount has its own range of great Patina Polishes. They are an orbital style and range from matte to mirror.
Pattern stainless is also popular. It gives a unique look and comes in many unique styles.
Random Orbital Polish
Rotary Brush Polish
2B Finish Standard Unpolished
No4 Satin Finish
We don't just do benchtops! Dress your kitchen up in stainless for that clean, minimalist look.
Stainless steel has become the material of choice for large kitchen appliances. Fridges, ovens and rangehoods are all popular with a stainless finish. Why not match this style with other fittings that can make your kitchen look great!
Whatever your kitchen needs to spice it up, we can do it!
Because we custom make everything here at Paramount, we can add these fittings to your kitchen without you needing to hunt around to find them. It could be something as simple as kickplates. Often we have been asked to add kickplates to the bottom of kitchen cabinetry to protect it and to keep cleaning easy, or to cover the gap under commercial style ovens with legs.
We make it easy by:
- Matching the style of your current stainless fittings – if you have certain polish on your oven or fridge, we will match it
- Working on site. We know you need to use your kitchen so if you need us to, we can work at your place.
- Helping you decide what can work. If you would like to accent your kitchen with stainless but are unsure of what will work, we can advise you.
Residential Interior & Exteriors
With stainless steel you can design great interior and exterior fittings…
Here at Paramount Stainless, we have been building stainless steel fittings for architects for 50 years. Because we custom fabricate everything, we help turn your ideas into reality. Often we hear architects are unsure whether to specify stainless because they don’t know if the job is ‘doable’. If there is something architects are unsure about, all they need to do is talk to us. What some call impossible, we call a challenge! Commercial, residential, design pieces – we do them all!
Exterior - Facades, panels and wall linings, Flashings and cappings, Balustrades and handrails, Chimneys and chimney caps, Rainwater heads and downpipes, Awnings and support brackets
Interior - Kitchen benches, Splashbacks and bowls, Kick plates, Door push plates, Handrails, foot rails and balustrading, Laundry benches and bowls, Lighting and stainless detailing
Plus specialist jobs such as - Architectural pieces: Columns, Pillars, Water features, Sculptures.